|Should you have an extensive wine portfolio in a bonded warehouse, or a few high-quality wines properly stored (with excellent provenance) in a domestic cellar, we would like to talk to you. There is a growing demand for wines approaching full maturity.
We can quickly advise you if your wines meet our current requirements, so please contact us for free honest advice with no obligation.
Types of wine we are generally interested in:
- USA – Abreu; Cayuse; Colgin; Dominus; Harlan Estate (including Bond, Promontory); Hundred Acre; Opus One; Screaming Eagle; Sine Qua Non.
- Australia – Penfolds Grange; Penfolds 707.
- Bordeaux – Top quality Classed Growth reds from the Left Bank (Pessac Leognan; Graves; Pauillac; St. Julien; Margaux; St. Estephe) and Right
Bank (St. Emilion and Pomerol).
- Burgundy – Grand/Premier Cru (reds & whites) from top Domaines including: Romanee Conti; Leroy; Ponsot; Rousseau; de Vogue;
Dujac; Ramonet; Leflaive.
- Champagne – Special cuvées and vintage Grande Marque including: Dom Perignon; Krug; Louis Roederer; Pol Roger; Bollinger, Salon.
- Italy (Tuscany) – Super Tuscan brands: Sassicaia; Solaia; Tignanello; Ornellaia; Masseto
- Portugal (Vintage Port) – The top Port Houses: Taylor; Fonseca; Quinta do Noval; Graham; Dow; Warre; Cockburn